Where oh where has Gapearl gone...

MsMot

Hey y'all! *waving*

Well I went to Nicaragua for 10 days in February and now I'm just sitting tight waiting for my Magic cruise on June 14. Birthday cruise! :D I'll officially be old enough to run for president! :eek: Also I've booked a Royal Caribbean cruise from Singapore for later this year, so that should be a helluva review I hope you all will love. In the meantime I'm still around reading everyone else's reviews these days. I feel so special being missed. :o

AHHH! I was wondering how you were as well. I posted something asking and they deleted/moderated it...lol...maybe on the grounds of stalking??? Anyways, glad to hear you are doing good!! Can't wait to hear about your Birthday cruise!!! You and Mitsugirly have the BEST REVIEWS EVER.

AHHH! I was wondering how you were as well. I posted something asking and they deleted/moderated it...lol...maybe on the grounds of stalking??? Anyways, glad to hear you are doing good!! Can't wait to hear about your Birthday cruise!!! You and Mitsugirly have the BEST REVIEWS EVER.

You do realize this post is from 2015??:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You do realize this post is from 2015??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh man no I didnt even see that, it showed up in my commented on posts from yesterday. But thank you for being so polite in letting me know. Where would we even be without such genius cruise critic police.....;);););)

I've also been wondering where she's been and keep my eyes open for any reviews. I usually stay on CCL forum, so I thought maybe she was sailing/reviewing on another cruise line. Sorry to hear she is no longer doing reviews. I loved hearing about all her adventures and seeing her cool outfits too!