Upsell fairy landed

meduza

Woohoo !!!! A few days ago got a call for our sailing on May 4, on Nieuw Amsterdam.

I was happy to accept the offer. And we moved from SZ guarantee to the SB 8169,which is a wrap around aft Neptune Suite. I would like to hear any comments about this cabin, good or bad.

Thanks.

I have friends that had suite in the NW A. They were completely happy with it. Personally.... I prefer closer to Neptune and so the midships stair towers/lift etc. Really, how many time to you need to use Neptune? :rolleyes:

Congrats on your wonderful upgrade! We did the same thing on our cruise, SY to sb just for the aft wrap. Can u share how much your Upsell was?

We paid 450.00 per person. I don't know if good or not so good, as it's going to be our first HAL cruise, and I'm not really good with their usual upsell offers. It's for 12 nights Mediterranean cruise. Any way, good or not , we are looking forward :)

We paid 450.00 per person. I don't know if good or not so good, as it's going to be our first HAL cruise, and I'm not really good with their usual upsell offers. It's for 12 nights Mediterranean cruise. Any way, good or not , we are looking forward :)

I think that for a 12-nt cruise, that's a good price for a move up to a Neptune Suite. Congratulations!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the amenities associated with the Neptune SB category .... free laundry/dry cleaning and breakfast daily in the Pinnacle Grill are my two favorites.

I think that for a 12-nt cruise, that's a good price for a move up to a Neptune Suite. Congratulations!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the amenities associated with the Neptune SB category .... free laundry/dry cleaning and breakfast daily in the Pinnacle Grill are my two favorites.

Thank you, I have read this information, and the first thing I said to my husband, is thanks God, after this cruise we will have not that much laundry !!!

IMO, thats a good price for a 12 night cruise. I just got an offer for $999 pp for a 15 nighter, but that was on one of the smaller HAL ships with far fewer Neptunes and no Signature cabins (Vista instead).

we are your down the hall neighbors! we are in aft cabin 8164, not a suite, just a verandah room. but we are excited to try an aft balcony! I have heard the aft wrap arounds are the nicest rooms on the ships! what a great upsell!

we are your down the hall neighbors! we are in aft cabin 8164, not a suite, just a verandah room. but we are excited to try an aft balcony! I have heard the aft wrap arounds are the nicest rooms on the ships! what a great upsell!

Our friends will be in a cabin next to you 8166. And our original cabin was 8168, than when price went down for our category ( after final pmt.) I call the travel agent and HAL offered us to move to SZ guarantee for a 160.00 per person, which we excepted. And a few days ago we moved to a Neptune suite on a deck 8. We can take an aft wrap around on a deck 4, which is 100 square feet lager then on a deck 8, but decide to stay close to our friends cabin. You will definitely enjoy an aft facing balcony !!! We had one on our Hawaiian cruise, and enjoyed a lot !!!

it would be possible for us to take a peek at your cabin once during the cruise? We have never seen a suite, and we are considering adding a third person on our trip next year and wondering how well a suite would accomadate three adults.

The Neptune suites themselves are the same as the other suites except more services and the lounge, correct?

it would be possible for us to take a peek at your cabin once during the cruise? We have never seen a suite, and we are considering adding a third person on our trip next year and wondering how well a suite would accomadate three adults.

The Neptune suites themselves are the same as the other suites except more services and the lounge, correct?

Of course you can visit us, and take a look on a Neptune Suite. The Neptune Suites are bigger than signature suites. And even Neptune Suites are varied by size. For example our cabin itself ( without balcony) is 286 square feet, but same wrap around on deck 4 is 374 square feet.

See you on board !!:)

" Really, how many time to you need to use Neptune? "

Only for a good coffee !!:p

lol, on the coffee remark. we had a first time Neptune and hub was there a lot to get the coffee. Told them if they noticed machine gone, check

hubs luggage,lol (machine too big for that) but you get the drift.

lol, on the coffee remark. we had a first time Neptune and hub was there a lot to get the coffee. Told them if they noticed machine gone, check

hubs luggage,lol (machine too big for that) but you get the drift.

Lol, hope machine is still there!:)

I'm a big coffee drinker. I have Italian espresso machine at home and every morning at 6 AM my day started with a freshly made espresso .