FTTF Price increase?

Rodeomomof2

So I have been trying to catch FTTF for our upcoming cruise on the Dream in December and I check often; but just a minute ago it said $59 instead of $49?

MAXIMIZE YOUR VACATION FUN WITH CARNIVAL’S FASTER TO FUN PACKAGE. This upgrade package saves you time and hassle, which means its full steam ahead to…

$59.95/Person

Port:New Orleans, LA

Duration:1 Hours

Activity Level:Easy

No Minimum Age

Is this a one time glitch or did it just go up today?

I just check for my June cruise and my December cruise out of Galveston. The price listed is $59.95 per person. We all know that it is per stateroom not per person. I will venture a guess that you are correct in that the price went up.

I was just going to ask the same thing. My wife said she saw one open up today on our Magic cruise in Galveston on 6/21 and by the time I got to it with my credit card, it was gone. I've been checking all afternoon and just noticed the price went up $10.

This increase literally JUST happened. :eek: I checked it about an hour ago and it was $49.95...but there wasn't any for sale. I am just going to wing it and not worry about purchasing the FTTF. My children are adults now and we can wait our turn for things if needed. ;)

Interesting. I remember a while back someone started a thread asking what was the most you would pay for FTTF since Carnival would probably raise the price eventually. I think the $59.99 might be my limit (I'm still waiting for it to open up for next year) unless I had a tender port, then I might be tempted to go a bit higher. I guess as long as people will pay, Carnival will continue to increase the price.

Another thing I noticed....I purchased FTTF today and then alerted my FB page so they could also buy if they so wanted. Well about 10 of them did. I then went back on and it says, "Only 20 tickets remaining". So apparently the rumor on these boards that they only release 15 at a time is debunked! LOL!

I've been checking multiple times a day for my June cruise and noticed the price increase. Searched the internet for a notice about the increase and found nothing. Hoped it was a glitch, but I'm guessing it's not!!

I've been checking multiple times a day for my June cruise and noticed the price increase. Searched the internet for a notice about the increase and found nothing. Hoped it was a glitch, but I'm guessing it's not!!

Unfortunately I don't think it is a glitch, although it may be after a certain date as mentioned and maybe even at certain ports???:confused:

So I have been trying to catch FTTF for our upcoming cruise on the Dream in December and I check often; but just a minute ago it said $59 instead of $49?

MAXIMIZE YOUR VACATION FUN WITH CARNIVAL’S FASTER TO FUN PACKAGE. This upgrade package saves you time and hassle, which means its full steam ahead to…

$59.95/Person

Port:New Orleans, LA

Duration:1 Hours

Activity Level:Easy

No Minimum Age

Is this a one time glitch or did it just go up today?

even more not worth it!