FTTF Price increase?

Rodeomomof2

I like the idea of other perks..as well as getting on early..getting luggage and your room early. Fast access to guest services..etc.

I tried FTTF once. Just didnt make sense to me.

I mean, if your gonna need guest service 20x a day then its worth it.

Otherwise its a waste of 50 IMO

I just checked the FTTF's for my Oct cruise, and it has also gone up to $60 (although there's none left). I'm glad I was able to snag one a week or so ago when they were still $50!

I think it's funny, though, because someone on this board had just made a post a few weeks ago about how Carnival should raise the price since the passes are so high in demand. Guess Carnival was listening. :-/

Have been checking several times a day for a June cruise for FTTF, finally looked few moments ago and there it was. I noticed the price increase but really what's $10 extra dollars. Added it to my cart as it said only 1 available and now there are none. Like I said it is worth it to us for the early cabin usage, early luggage arrival, priority tender for Half-Moon Cay, and occasional guest services line. On our last cruise alone it was a plus. I'm just happy we got one, my grown daughters are in another cabin won't have it so won't be able to take advantage of early boarding but will work for other areas. Maybe another one will pop up who knows. Verizon gift cards last Saturday and FTTF today, this cruise is really going to be great!!

We are booked on a 5 day cruise in January 2016... We haven't been able to purchase anything yet but ours still shows FTTF at the $49 price tag.. Really hoping it stays that low because I have to snag 2 when they go on sale!

Very curious how this will effect me. We had an issue getting our FTTF a passes so carnival set some aside for us. They will charge our sail and sign card. I wonder if I will have it at the price the time I purchased or the new price... And yes I do plan on arguing over that $10! [emoji2]

I just bought it this evening for our May 21 (7 day) at 49.95 so I'm really thinking it's the June 1st cut off for the new more expensive price. It's completely worth it to us when traveling with our kids to cut down on line time and be able to plant our junk in our room immediately. I also really appreciate getting priority luggage delivery so I can unpack immediately and begin the relaxing!

I'm glad I purchased it before the price went up. Honestly I wouldn't buy it at $59.95. I know it's only $10 more, but I think the extra $10 just makes it not worth it at that point. Maybe I'm silly, but hey at least I paid the $50 I was comfortable with. Probably won't be purchasing it next cruise at the new price.

My 7-day cruise is in June and it still says $49. However, there is no select button (actually, the entire row of excursions has no select button and there are no links).

And how have you guys known how many are left? I've been trying to buy one for a week now and I ended up having to call Carnival because whenever I clicked the link, it went to a broken page for days. Of course, at least there WAS a link then. Hmm.... what browser does everyone else use? I use Chrome but maybe that's why I've been having problems?

We are booked on a 5 day cruise in January 2016... We haven't been able to purchase anything yet but ours still shows FTTF at the $49 price tag.. Really hoping it stays that low because I have to snag 2 when they go on sale!

If it shows, they are on sale. Grab em before they are gone.

If it shows, they are on sale. Grab em before they are gone.

I suspect this poster is seeing the $49.95 price in the specific port excursions window since none of the 2016 excursions can be purchased (they all say "0" available and there are no prices showing on the 2016 excursions page.

26159808_ScreenShot2015-04-21at12_14_02AM.jpg.6fb16141cda87f0dc0c80844dd28d2d1.jpg

Edited by lizardhowson

If I'm reading all the posts correctly, it looks like the $10.00 price increase starts on June 1st bookings and after...

My May 16th Glory sailing also still shows $49.95...

I think you are right, about an hour ago I purchased FTTF for our May 17th Pride sailing it was $49.95.

Our Oct 4th sailing on the Splendor is $59.95 but right now it's showing no tickets available.

Edited by starfish216