Semi-Live 8 Day Quantum Sailing 4-24 to Bahamas

Hi just had to say a big thank you for such a fantastic live review. Love the snips of video as well, feels like we are on the cruise with you. We are on the Anthem in September so all this info is great.

Hope you are having a great time and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Thanks again Mark. :)

Awesome, Thanks for the kind words, it is enjoyable to do and we are having a blast!

Join me next for our morning workout jog around the pool deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost there come on you can make it:

4c5da51c21c86d96983686417ac4f3c0.jpg

Oh look the northstar. ( comeon concentrate :) )

4714bbb87950b850a3a7c79f888559da.jpg

443cc6e367f71a527c3d3fe5c2298f9f.jpg

I see the end (huff-puff)

https://vimeo.com/126242852

We made it yess good job!!

Now time for first breakfast before second breakfast, but first I need a brat!

8ccc30b3cfd55e4271e30247c4c14196.jpg

I see that the lobster is $21 at Chops. I assume this is over and above the charge to get into the restaurant?

Yes it is as is there prime ny strip and another premium cut I do not recall at the moment.

Todays forecast: FUN

Quantum has some serious art hidden in every nook and cranny. You could spend an entire day finding it all. Might be a cool game to play with your kids to see who can find the most. Here is a sample of some I found:

International Hershey Kisses:

3a97f7ead44afff27b30657a97d9b48f.jpg

Movie staarrz. Can you name them ?

28c6ee618da6783bcc5b7c32cdba6330.jpg

035a27056a19cb98adec72a49dee80d6.jpg

f431dfa76f54604b468499f3a871a3cc.jpg

eab74654f9fa715382d4e8cc37e0d242.jpg

Seadog

Well done on the report and review. I'm enjoying the ride.

Wife and I are still cruise newbies. I've been on two and wife on one. We are partial to Celebrity and the Solstice class. For the wife's first cruise I booked us on a 11 night Eastern Med itinerary aboard the Reflection. She loved it and now has the cruise bug. We are 47-54 DINKS so we feel Celebrity suits us better.

One of our favorite Solstice class features is the Sunset Bar at the back of the ship. We spent 75% of our time on board camped out at that bar. Loved the open air and sea breezes. On all 11 nights we skipped the indoor activities a stayed outside enjoying the bar and new friends.

We have a Feb 2016 7 night cruise set on Allure and are eyeing a cruise on Anthem at some point. Any thoughts on the outdoor bar areas and Solarium bar?

Hope your cruise continues to go well

Cheers

Tom

Amazing Review!!

I must say I love the reviews, photos and videos you sent through. It truly feels like we are on board with you guys.

I pride myself for getting up early on a cruise, getting up at 7am. Now I realize that is really late, and I have missed out all those early morning moments. It is so calm and pretty.

I had also tried to go around to take pics of the art. Yet, I have no idea where some of yours are from. I'd probably missed a whole staircase I guess.

Good to see Henry! It is realistic and practical, a happy contrast to all the high-tech this ship prides herself on.

And of course, the lovely Felicia!!

Since you know the ship so well and can run around a bit, I suggest you can do the Digital Scavenger Hunt!! It is a lot of fun!! (A hint: use your brain first, before your feet start the mad run)

Sorry for the long reply. Hope you have a fantastic day at Coco Cay!! :)

Seadog

Well done on the report and review. I'm enjoying the ride.

Wife and I are still cruise newbies. I've been on two and wife on one. We are partial to Celebrity and the Solstice class. For the wife's first cruise I booked us on a 11 night Eastern Med itinerary aboard the Reflection. She loved it and now has the cruise bug. We are 47-54 DINKS so we feel Celebrity suits us better.

One of our favorite Solstice class features is the Sunset Bar at the back of the ship. We spent 75% of our time on board camped out at that bar. Loved the open air and sea breezes. On all 11 nights we skipped the indoor activities a stayed outside enjoying the bar and new friends.

We have a Feb 2016 7 night cruise set on Allure and are eyeing a cruise on Anthem at some point. Any thoughts on the outdoor bar areas and Solarium bar?

Hope your cruise continues to go well

Cheers

Tom

Thanks Tommy! We are trying to get a reflection cruise. We love solstice class as well!

I will get some pics and impression of outdoor bars later today for you!

Thanks for following!

Amazing Review!!

I must say I love the reviews, photos and videos you sent through. It truly feels like we are on board with you guys.

I pride myself for getting up early on a cruise, getting up at 7am. Now I realize that is really late, and I have missed out all those early morning moments. It is so calm and pretty.

I had also tried to go around to take pics of the art. Yet, I have no idea where some of yours are from. I'd probably missed a whole staircase I guess.

Good to see Henry! It is realistic and practical, a happy contrast to all the high-tech this ship prides herself on.

And of course, the lovely Felicia!!

Since you know the ship so well and can run around a bit, I suggest you can do the Digital Scavenger Hunt!! It is a lot of fun!! (A hint: use your brain first, before your feet start the mad run)

Sorry for the long reply. Hope you have a fantastic day at Coco Cay!! :)

Thanks Cat! Yes it is amazing some of the art.

Comeon hurry and catch the tender with us!

https://vimeo.com/126254491

Thanks Tommy! We are trying to get a reflection cruise. We love solstice class as well!

I will get some pics and impression of outdoor bars later today for you!

Thanks for following!

Thanks " 'dog!" [emoji12][emoji481]

Tom