What's in your carry-on bags?

guxu

We fly in the day before so carry that night's needs in our carryons so we don't have to open the suitcase.

My husband's backpack has his meds, iPad/charger, cell phone chargers, camera, his swimsuit, toothbrushes, a disposable razor and change of clothes for each of us in case our luggage is delayed,

My carryon has a folder with cruise docs and any other paperwork my camera/charger, several pairs of earrings, extra glasses for each of us, Meclazine, novel, swimsuit, 3-1-1 with deodorant, toothpaste, lotion, water bottle, and a pre-cruise change of underwear and shirt for each of us.

My small purse has passport, wallet, sunglasses, car keys, house keys, cell phone, lip balm, envelopes of cash for tips/ports.

Edited by NMLady

For the ship - workout clothes and running shoes if they are not on our feet. We always like to work out shortly after boarding and sometimes bags are delivered to cabin too late to get the work out in before safety drill. We also include Ipad and meds.

Same goes for carry-on's for flight. Runners always packed in carry on or worn because if checked luggage is lost they are hard to replace. Learned after wasting hours in Berlin trying to replace running shoes that were in delayed checked bags. Also included for flight carry on - Ipad, meds and change of everyday clothes.

Guess, I'm bad because I use 3 carry-ons - backpack to hold my toiletries, pjs and hair products; a rolling duffel for cruise clothes, shoes and books to read / color /draw; finally a purse to hold my passport wallet with cards / cash plus boarding passes along with pens /postits/rubberbands/ Tums/ aspirin/ Chapstick.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

It will vary from cruise to cruise, sometimes everything [short cruise no checked bag] to medications, valuables and maybe a change of undies each in case bags go missing. [but we always cross pack].

Travel Docs/Passport

Wallet

Basic toiletries/makeup

Prescriptions

A pair of chonies

A change of clothes

Sunglasses

Phone, tablet, camera and chargers

Travel outlet/strip

Pajamas

Curling Iron

Sanitizing wipes

Sorry to sound silly [i know I am] what are "chonies"?

undies - I had to look it up.

Ohh Reggies.

We had a famous TV producer here in Aus "Reg Grundy", who some years ago complained "You can make some of the biggest TV shows in Australian History but are best known because your name rhymes with Undy, typical." Though later admitted to being quietly proud of it all.