NCL Coupon Book

dmart82

We cruised about 7 years ago on the NCL Dawn was given a coupon booklet to use. Most on them we did not use but a few seem useful to us. We are cruising in about a month on the Gem and i called my TA to ask if we would be getting one and she said that they do not do that any more. My questions is she right, i though a read some threads in the last couple of weeks where people did get some from their TA and used them for the Spec. Restaurants and would like to do the same. Some times i think that TA's tend to treat you like a less priority after the trip is booked and paid for.

#cough #cough - Hmmm, those coupon were dated back to 2013, although there's no expiration date on it from what I can see. Onboard, they will probably get a good chuckle with these coupons, there are every days offered on the ship - as good (or bad) as these coupon offers - we stopped bothering with them years & years ago, i.e. those internet specials.

Most of them are designed to get you to spend extra money otherwise, but if you are going to the spa, etc. - yes, by all means, take advantage of those deals. :D :rolleyes:

If you want NCL coupons, you could just print them: http://www.ncl.com/csimages/938/568/OnboardCoupons2013.pdf

The coupons on this link have had the expiration date updated to departures before 12/31/2015. I opened the page with a PDF viewer and enlarged it to 200% to see the date.

My eDocs I received for my October 2014 cruise did have a link buried somewhere to pull up these coupons. Like mking8288 mentioned, most of them were not worth the paper they were printed on.

Thanks.... it is amazing that neither my TA or NCL rep both said that they do not do coupons any more! :rolleyes:

Not amazing at all. TA's and especially NCL reps have proven to be constantly wrong and tend to just make up an answer that sounds right. If I don't have it in writing, I don't believe a thing an NCL rep tells me.