OceanAria - Allure

Hi everyone

At the moment the only show times I can see for OceanAria on Allure are 9pm and 11pm on nights 1-3 of our cruise. Anyone know if they show it at an early time at any stage during the week?! Perhaps on the day at sea.

Thanks

Oceanaria was always in the evenings on our two Allure trips. They use the deep pools for practice, diving lessons and cover it for parties during the day.

I would suggest you go early in the cruise. On one of our cruises the seas became rough and the last 2 dive shows were cancelled for the safety of the divers.

The same was true for the ice skating shows. Rough seas, the shows are cancelled.

So, we book them early with hopes that if they get cancelled we still have a chance to see them during the week.

The show is really nice at night because of the lighting though it would still be nice in daylight too. If your choices are night 1 or 3, I would pick night three because it will be warmer as you get into the Caribbean. The first night out of Ft. Lauderdale can be quite chilly. Though it is true that weather could cause cancellations there would still be several more nights left in your cruise for the shows to be rescheduled to.

Edited by Ocean Boy