So happy with Carnival Guest Care

Gold Mine Gal

On my Pride repo cruise, I inadvertently left my "bible" of usernames and passes, along with my address book behind. I panicked when I couldn't find my little notebook (which in hindsight I shouldn't have taken with me). I called Guest Services as soon as I noticed it was gone and they said I had to wait for at least 1-2 Pride sailings before I might hear from them. Today I received a Fed-Ex box with my little booklet, my address book and my iPad keyboard which I just discovered missing yesterday. All three were held together with a rubber band when I took them. The keyboard was very nicely wrapped in bubblewrap. I was SO HAPPY!!

Carnival included a very nice Welcome Home letter telling me my lost articles were located and they had verified my info and returned to me.

They included the following Fun Ship Tips:

"Take a picture of the front of your Sail & Sign card with each of your cameras or cell phones as soon as you get on board. If these are lost, we can identify it and contact you quickly, even if found on the pier, in a taxi or on a shore tour.

Also if you have home Address Mailing Labels, attach one on the bottom of each camera, also place one inside your camera case. If we receive a lost item, not found in a cabin, or not having a picture of the S&S card as recommended above, you might miss out on pictures of a life time and the loss of your camera."

I just wanted to share my happy story!:D:D

That's awesome that you got the items back! I take a picture of my business card, as well as another note stating that if the camera is found to please return it. However, at a minimum, I ask that they please return the memory card as it is more important to me than the camera. So glad that everything worked out for you!

On my Pride repo cruise, I inadvertently left my "bible" of usernames and passes, along with my address book behind. I panicked when I couldn't find my little notebook (which in hindsight I shouldn't have taken with me). I called Guest Services as soon as I noticed it was gone and they said I had to wait for at least 1-2 Pride sailings before I might hear from them. Today I received a Fed-Ex box with my little booklet, my address book and my iPad keyboard which I just discovered missing yesterday. All three were held together with a rubber band when I took them. The keyboard was very nicely wrapped in bubblewrap. I was SO HAPPY!!

Carnival included a very nice Welcome Home letter telling me my lost articles were located and they had verified my info and returned to me.

"Take a picture of the front of your Sail & Sign card with each of your cameras or cell phones as soon as you get on board. If these are lost, we can identify it and contact you quickly, even if found on the pier, in a taxi or on a shore tour.

Also if you have home Address Mailing Labels, attach one on the bottom of each camera, also place one inside your camera case. If we receive a lost item, not found in a cabin, or not having a picture of the S&S card as recommended above, you might miss out on pictures of a life time and the loss of your camera."

Glad that everything worked out! Thanks for posting these tips.

Excellent idea. I found a memory card once and I bet the ship would have got it to the owner if it had that on it.

Awesome idea. Having lost a camera on a cruise in the past I appreciate this idea