Found Camera Post - Puerto Rico

kh6275

[attach]347507[/attach]

This is so nice of you to try and find the owner.

I hope somehow she learns about this message.

I don't know how people do it but sometimes I hear on the news that someone posted a lost and found item on Facebook and it gets some huge number of reposts or views and the owner is reunited with their property. Do you think you could do that, too?

Edited by sail7seas

This is why I have learned to take a picture of my address and also now I have started taking a picture of my cruise (or hotel) ship name and dates.

Someone also recently told me to put my email address on the Lock Screen of my phone.

I saw the post about it on Facebook also. According to one of the posts it was found on Puerto Rico on April 22nd. I checked and two ships were in port that day, Disney Fantasy and the Carnival Sunshine. Both were due back into Port Canaveral this morning.

I wish someone would've been this honest and decent when I left my purse in Spinnaker's while cruising on the Dawn back in '06. My camera with all my vacation pictures was among the casualty list. It's been almost 10 years & I'm still bitter (I cheered when they turned that lounge into cabins cuz I'm petty like that :p )

I really really hope this person's treasured memories find their way home!

I am a big believer of the contact information being the first picture of you camera's internal memory, memory card and self phone. In your cell phone contact list also add home. It has helped me reunite many items to their owners in the past.

Rochelle

This is why I have learned to take a picture of my address and also now I have started taking a picture of my cruise (or hotel) ship name and dates.

Someone also recently told me to put my email address on the Lock Screen of my phone.

And use multiple memory cards so you don't lose every picture. Don't keep the cards with pictures in a camera bag, keep them separate.

And use multiple memory cards so you don't lose every picture. Don't keep the cards with pictures in a camera bag, keep them separate.

Personally, I dump the memory cards to my laptop daily & also copy the files to a portable hard drive... just in case.

That's a good idea. We once took a 2 week vaca back in the days of film and all the rolls were in the camera bag. Checked into the Peachtree Westin in Atlanta and went downstairs for dinner. Came back and bag was STOLEN (who had access but housekeeping?) with all those memories GONE! I cried...