Seattle City Tour

Cruiser-66

Our flight doesn't leave Seattle until 5pm at the end of our cruise on the Ruby. We are thinking of doing the city tour through Princess. How would we handle our luggage. I think we travel on a bus for 4hrs. Do they still offer EZ Pass, where you send checked luggage ahead? What is the cost? Does anyone know of any private tours that would be less expensive? We want to do the space needle and the market.

Our flight doesn't leave Seattle until 5pm at the end of our cruise on the Ruby. We are thinking of doing the city tour through Princess. How would we handle our luggage. I think we travel on a bus for 4hrs. Do they still offer EZ Pass, where you send checked luggage ahead? What is the cost? Does anyone know of any private tours that would be less expensive? We want to do the space needle and the market.

My daughter and her husband did the post-cruise tour to Seattle a couple of years ago. They had a great time. Their luggage traveled with them.

We did the after Seattle tour last year. Everything went very well. As stated the luggage remained on the bus. We were dropped off just feet away from airport check-in area. Be sure to grab some goodies at the market. Enjoy

Seattle has EZ check. We have also done the tour with dropoff at airport twice. Goes to Space Needle (you go to the top) and also to Pikes Market.

We do EZ check even with the tour. Nice to leave the ship with just carry on.

Nice to have boarding pass printed for you as part of the EZ check program.

If you can figure out how to get you luggage to the airport without you Seattle does offer a HOHO tour that starts at $31.75 pp. I posted a link below.

http://www.city-discovery.com/seattle/hop_on_and_off_tours

Go to Pikes Place Market for sure and see the famous flying fish. The flower vendors have lovely displays. The original Starbucks is right across from the Market, but is often crowded. There is a nicer, less crowded one just down the block if you are ready for a decent cup of coffee after a week or so of drinking that swill Princess passes as coffee. If a nice day take a Harbor Tour, the Seattle skyline is beautiful.