Looking for Sky / Freeport Day daily newsletter

12 more pages uploaded, including GSC history and map & Day 3 Freestyle Daily. I'll probably make a unique post once I've finished so searchers can find this more easily.

Quality contributor right here folks! I had been looking for a recent GSC map

I notice that the day 2 specialty dining does not show Cagney's and the day 3 does not show Le Bistro. Do you know if these restaurants were actually closed those days??

I do not know for a fact, but there was nothing to indicate that they were closed.

I just uploaded the Day 4 Daily and Disembarkation Instructions which some may find illuminating. I appear to have missed a few pages so they will be out of sequence when I figure out which ones they are, but almost there. :)

How hard was it to get a taxi? I've been planning on going to the brewery when I stop there in November on the Sky but am concerned about finding a taxi that will take us there. I've read that a lot of taxis are waiting to drive people to Grand Lucayan and not the brewery.

It was easy for us to get a taxi but it was also sprinkling outside so not many people got off the ship that day.