yet another drink package question

It is quite clear from all the posts here that RCI's strategy of raising individual drink prices to encourage more people to buy the packages is working.

I don't quite understand 'why' RCI would want more people on them but they sure are pushing them onboard.

If you know you will drink enough to ensure the package is good value, you would be foolish not to buy one.

Unfortunately, it is the casual drinker of two to three drinks per day that loses out.

Fortunately, we reach diamond this month.

It is quite clear from all the posts here that RCI's strategy of raising individual drink prices to encourage more people to buy the packages is working.

I don't quite understand 'why' RCI would want more people on them but they sure are pushing them onboard.

If you know you will drink enough to ensure the package is good value, you would be foolish not to buy one.

Unfortunately, it is the casual drinker of two to three drinks per day that loses out.

Fortunately, we reach diamond this month.

My guess is that the beverage packages have been extremely profitable.

Fortunately, we reach diamond this month

My guess is that the beverage packages have been extremely profitable.

This must be the case, but I have seen people on them drink way more alcohol than the average drinker. And waste a lot more too.

It makes me wonder 'how' it can be profitable.

Edited by icsys

This must be the case, but I have seen people on them drink way more alcohol than the average drinker. And waste a lot more too.

It makes me wonder 'how' it can be profitable.

We once had a hotel director tell us it's not possible to lose money on the packages. He said a cocktail costs them less than $0.50.