Which nights are formal? Serenade Baltics

How can I find out which nights will be formal nights on our 7 night cruise on Serenade leaving Stockholm on July 19? Would like to book specialty restaurants for those nights and avoid the MDR.

Thanks!

Night 2 is usually the first formal night. To find out the second formal night, try asking on a recent roll call that has done the same exact itinerary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello...

I am on the Serenade of the Seas (July 12/2015) sailing of the Baltics. Would any recent cruisers have the dining room dinner menus? Want to consider specialty restaurants for the nights that don't seem particularly appealing.

Thanks!

Have a great trip, Dr. Pam. Hope you have great weather! I guess we'll be winging it when we get on board. It sounds like the specialty restaurants are quiet so it probably won't be too hard to book something on the spur of the moment...it would just be easier to do it ahead of time, given such a port intensive itinerary. The less to think about later...the better!

Enjoy!!

Thank you Tdotcruisr. I am always the planner but literally will swallow lots of chill pills as we are travelling with 2 other laid back families. I am so used to having everything organized and then if plans change we could cancel. I think we might be wingin' it a bit more on this cruise! But really.... I will not complain. 😀 never had a day at sea that i did not enjoy!! Happy and safe travels!

Cheers,

Pam

PS. If there is some amazing info that i thought i shoud share and IF the internet onboard is avtually functioning, then i will be happy to post it n CC!