Why am I still able to book shows on BA?

Dorhead1230

I just looked on MyNCL as I am now fewer than 90 days away from my BA cruise this summer. I am able to book Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor, but not the comedy shows, which is the exact opposite of what I thought they were doing with the no-reservations policy now. Does anyone know if they have already done away with, or are planning to do away with, the no-reservations policy for shows? I will probably reserve those two shows in advance if there will be reservations honored, but not if I'll get aboard to have them say, "Heehee...fooled you!" :p

I just looked on MyNCL as I am now fewer than 90 days away from my BA cruise this summer. I am able to book Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor, but not the comedy shows, which is the exact opposite of what I thought they were doing with the no-reservations policy now. Does anyone know if they have already done away with, or are planning to do away with, the no-reservations policy for shows? I will probably reserve those two shows in advance if there will be reservations honored, but not if I'll get aboard to have them say, "Heehee...fooled you!" :p

Are you referring to second city? I didn't see it for my cruise next month either but I can save you the trouble I walked out after 15 minutes I didn't think it was funny at all and the seats were horrible and of course I had a man with the biggest head in front of me so couldn't see a thing lol i wouldn't sweat not seeing it

Geri

Same for me for our July cruise, and I didn't expect the shows to be available. I figured Second City would be the only one we could reserve, as I've read here recently. But RoA and BTF were both available to reserve, so we reserved those. But I'm not counting on the reservations being honored.

LOL Geri, sorry about your problem with the big head. I actually didn't care about booking Second City, because I could take them or leave them and I figured we'd decide about whether we want to check them out once we're on the ship. I was only expecting that to show up as available, though. Meanwhile, that's not available, but RoA and BtF are. Eh, I guess I will do what you did, Bonnie, and book without really expecting it to be honored. I suppose I am just more surprised they didn't eliminate the option from the website.

Thanks for the input, ladies!

LOL Geri, sorry about your problem with the big head. I actually didn't care about booking Second City, because I could take them or leave them and I figured we'd decide about whether we want to check them out once we're on the ship. I was only expecting that to show up as available, though. Meanwhile, that's not available, but RoA and BtF are. Eh, I guess I will do what you did, Bonnie, and book without really expecting it to be honored. I suppose I am just more surprised they didn't eliminate the option from the website.

Thanks for the input, ladies!

There's a good chance it just wasn't updated on the website yet. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they honor the reservation, but if we don't get into either of those shows, no big deal. DH and I aren't cruising so we could line up 90 minutes before a show begins in the hopes of getting a seat. There are plenty of other things to do in the evening. I could relax in the jazz lounge each evening after dinner, and do a little karaoke where that's being held,and be perfectly happy.