Bermuda with young kids.. Where to go?

SailAwayInAugust

Hi... I'm headed out to Bermuda soon and just started researching things to do while we are there for three days. I've been there with my husband twelve years ago, loonngg before the kids arrived, so now the experience will be much different with a 4 & 7 year old.

Does anyone have any suggestions for low-key child-friendly activities? I personally would love to take the sunset catamaran sail, but, unfortunately, cant because of the kids, so I scratched that idea. I was thinking of heading over to the zoo, and then maybe Horseshoe Bay Beach. (Hopefully the water will be warm enough to swim in the first week of June). Any suggestions will be appreciated.

BAMZ (Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo),

BUEI (Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute),

South Shore beaches such as Horseshoe Bay (try Jobson's Cove which is adjacent to Horseshoe Bay for calm waters safe for kids),

Dolphin Quest, which is on the grounds of the National Museum of Bermuda in the Dockyard (you don't have to pay to swim with the dolphins, you can watch from the sidelines for just the price of admission to the museum, which is worth visiting in and of itself)

We mainly focused on the beaches while we were there, but I would second the Jobson's Cove recommendation. So pretty and calm for kids, and if you have a snorkeler in the group, they can venture outside the cove as well.

We brought packaged cereal from the ship and fed the fish at Jobson's Cove. My 6 year old loved doing that.

Horseshoe Bay also has a protected area to the right when you first enter the beach, but my family preferred Jobson's Cove.

If you want to visit St George take a cab to Clearwater Beach from town. There is a bar/restaurant there and they will call a cab for your pickup. There are restrooms and changing rooms. Also lifeguard on duty. There is also a bus stop. This is not a pink sand beach but it is large, has a playground and they rent equipment such as paddleboats.