Allowance for wine: Select and Premium packages?

DaisyL

I've read conflicting information; what is the wine allowance for each package? I saw $8 for the Select and I think $10 for the Premium. Are these correct? And can you actually purchase a glass of wine for $8 (or whatever the Select allowance is)?

We're cruising next week on Liberty and already purchased these packages for DH and I. Last year it worked out well but now I'm questioning my decision. DH drinks wine and beer and I drink wine or mixed drinks. My DH would rather drink the wines included in the allowance than spend extra per glass.

Thanks

Select allowance is $8 and Premium is $12. Sometimes a guest on a ship based in the UK sees different allowances, which is because all the prices on those ships have the gratuity built in.

Thanks so much mark22mac and clarea!

I hope they have an assortment of wines at $8 for DH's Select package. I'll be fine with the $12 max for wines and the mixed drinks for my Premium package.

We really don't want to pay extra for drinks after shelling out almost $1000 on the drink packages for our 10 day cruise! I realize it could be a dollar or two for each wine he would order but it's just the principle... so he'll stick with the $8 wines and beer.

Thanks again.