12 hour sale

x98bjv

Well, under the "Super Saver" it says specifically that these rates are not applicale to Early

saver. But it doesn't say that on the 12 hour sale. But the rooms are all guarantee rooms so I'm assuming we can't price match under that promo.

I just went to the Carnival website and also do not see anything regarding a 12 hour sale.

But to answer the ES question, you can price match to any offer as long as you can select the cabin. Matching to a Guarantee offer is not valid.

You can't price match to a guarantee rate. There's no specific room category to match to.

This is printed on the price protection form--By selecting yes, if a guaranteed rate is found you will lose your assigned stateroom number.

Doesn't that sound like you could upgrade from an assigned interior to an unassigned OV cabin?

This is printed on the price protection form--By selecting yes, if a guaranteed rate is found you will lose your assigned stateroom number.

Doesn't that sound like you could upgrade from an assigned interior to an unassigned OV cabin?

dapaddo, thanks... checked... NOTHING :(

Yes, you can upgrade from an assigned interior to a GTY OV. However, you give up the ES status at that point and are waiting to get a cabin when Carnival starts setting them for GTY.

I didn't say you couldn't upgrade from an assigned interior to an assigned OV. I said you can't price match, because with an assigned rate there is no specific category to match to. The OP asked about ES price matching. Not upgrading from one guaranteed category to another guaranteed category.

Under ES, and the current 12 hour sale, you'd loose your assigned room and get a guarantee as stated. I don't won't to chance going from an IS to an OCV guarantee, so hopefully the rates will drop soon to go from an assigned IS to a BL guarantee. The prices for my cruise are mainly good for interior rooms, which looks like is designed to attract new bookings.