Inside Guarantee Stateroom

dx052

We are going on a short cruise next week on the Eclipse and we still don't know our stateroom number. Is it possible that we will not know until we arrive on the day or is it more likely that it will happen beforehand? I just like to get an idea which part of the ship we maybe located as its my first cruise.

We are going on a short cruise next week on the Eclipse and we still don't know our stateroom number. Is it possible that we will not know until we arrive on the day or is it more likely that it will happen beforehand? I just like to get an idea which part of the ship we maybe located as its my first cruise.

It's possible, but whenever we have done guarantee insides (or any other guarantee cabin) we have always known before boarding. When did you book the cruise?

We booked a good month ago.

Really? We usually had our room assigned by then.

We just booked an Inside Guarantee on April 22nd and had our cabin assigned in 2 days for a sailing on May 24th. That's the quickest it's ever happened.

Did you book through Celebrity or TA? Maybe you could call and ask.

We booked on the Celebrity website. My girlfriend has called a couple of times and they have just said you may have to wait till very close to date of departure. I will just have to be a bit more patient.

We booked on the Celebrity website. My girlfriend has called a couple of times and they have just said you may have to wait till very close to date of departure. I will just have to be a bit more patient.

Are you doing the 7th may? If so come and join a group of us after the muster drill at the sunset bar on deck 15. You can't miss us as many people will be wearing red to be able to I'd people.

Join the roll call too and say hi

There's lots of new people and experienced cruisers joing up for a drink and the best way to get advice is from groups like this

Re the guarantee, sometimes it's not assigned until the dy you go. We once got ours just as we left home. You never know, you may get upgraded, often happens to first time cruisers.

Maybe all the waiting will pay off and you will be upgraded. Patience is a virtue after all!! :)

Have you logged into My Celebrity and looked?

If you haven't gone, you just need your booking number and once you add it you can see if a stateroom has been assigned. We've booked a number of guarantees and most were assigned at least a month prior to sail date.

I've never received an e-mail to notify me when my stateroom has been assigned. You can also call Celebrity and ask.