No avail. balcony cabins on Oasis/Allure for 4?

Within the last month or so I was looking at booking Oasis for this summer and just can't seem to find any balcony staterooms or JS that will hold 4 people...or any conneting cabins. Fine, I get that I'm a little late in the game so whatever....I'll look at next summer.

Just finished looking at 3 different sailings on Allure for summer 2016 and same thing....no OV balcony cabins that can hold 4 people. The only JS that are available are handicap rooms. This is crazy!

Are the ships really filling up or are they not showing us all the cabins that are available and I should call instead?

Our last sailing on Allure has been a couple of years but we literally booked 4 weeks in advance of our August sailing and were able to snag connecting OV balcony rooms. Now, I realize that isn't always going to be easy to do...but one would think 15 months in advance shouldn't be too much of a issue for a least 1 OV balcony cabin for 4.

Check August 22nd for this year and I saw a few weeks for next year. Not sure why you can't see them.

I assume op is looking for sailing during school vacation. End August schools will be back.

Op try entering two for cabin. If cabins show then what is likely is that multiple occupancy cabins are full. It is not unusual for there to be cabins available that hold more than two people but can not be sold for more than two. Is it down to control for lifeboat capacity etc.

Unless we book well in advance for peak dates, we struggle to get cabin choice we always want.

Good luck

Yes you can call to try to get connecting cabins, that might be your best option.

Edited by Spurschick

I assume op is looking for sailing during school vacation. End August schools will be back.

Op try entering two for cabin. If cabins show then what is likely is that multiple occupancy cabins are full. It is not unusual for there to be cabins available that hold more than two people but can not be sold for more than two. Is it down to control for lifeboat capacity etc.

Unless we book well in advance for peak dates, we struggle to get cabin choice we always want.

Good luck

Yes you can call to try to get connecting cabins, that might be your best option.

Not all schools are back in August.

I tried looking on a few different sites including RCCL directly and nothing is coming up for 4. Same thing for connecting cabins but I do knw that somtmes they don't show allof those tht are atually availble, so I will call to find out.

I even tried looking for regular OV cabins and inside just to see and stil nothing. Granted, I didn't try all summer sailings....just a few but they are for dates that I would think wouldn't be as full like over July 4th would be.

August 22nd would be too late as my kids go back on Aug 26th. I still miss the days when school goes back the day after Labor Day. That's how it was when I was a kid and very few (if any) school districts here in CA do that anymore.

I tried looking on a few different sites including RCCL directly and nothing is coming up for 4. Same thing for connecting cabins but I do knw that somtmes they don't show allof those tht are atually availble, so I will call to find out.

I even tried looking for regular OV cabins and inside just to see and stil nothing. Granted, I didn't try all summer sailings....just a few but they are for dates that I would think wouldn't be as full like over July 4th would be.

Well, I would clear your cache and try again for next summer on Oasis because I see D1, D3 and D4 cabins for 4 available on the eastern sailings. I didn't look at the western sailings since there was so much availability on the other sailings.

Within the last month or so I was looking at booking Oasis for this summer and just can't seem to find any balcony staterooms or JS that will hold 4 people...or any conneting cabins. Fine, I get that I'm a little late in the game so whatever....I'll look at next summer.

Just finished looking at 3 different sailings on Allure for summer 2016 and same thing....no OV balcony cabins that can hold 4 people. The only JS that are available are handicap rooms. This is crazy!

Are the ships really filling up or are they not showing us all the cabins that are available and I should call instead?

Our last sailing on Allure has been a couple of years but we literally booked 4 weeks in advance of our August sailing and were able to snag connecting OV balcony rooms. Now, I realize that isn't always going to be easy to do...but one would think 15 months in advance shouldn't be too much of a issue for a least 1 OV balcony cabin for 4.

If you're having troubles, call a good TA, and let them do the work for you.

Plus you'll likely get some extra perks.:D

Happy cruising.:)

I finally called RCCL and found that for this summer there is only 2 sailings on Oasis that have availability of cabins to accomodate 4 people and it was only a couple of cabins. The reason is that athey reached their lmint of max pax by the coast guard due to the # of life jackets and boats. Completely undertstand that! However, I still am not able to bring up any availability when I try to look online myself with either RCCL (don't even get me started with their site issues) or a few other sites I have tried.

As for next year...there is plenty of availability. Wheww....HOWEVER, I still cannot bring up this up online. I can only see cabins for 2 people. There must be some glitch....a glitch that they need to fix!!