Sunshine questions

Soooooooooo excited. One week from today and I will be on the Sunshine. Can anyone tell me where the laundry rooms are on deck 7?

Another question: Has anyone done Chef's Table or Behind the Fun tour on the Sunshine? How was it?

Thanks in advance

I can't give you an answer about the laundry. Who wants to work on vacation?

I did the chefs table on the sunshine and it was by far the best meal I have had on a carnival ship! It was more than just the meal as the whole experience was fantastic.

Soooooooooo excited. One week from today and I will be on the Sunshine. Can anyone tell me where the laundry rooms are on deck 7?

Another question: Has anyone done Chef's Table or Behind the Fun tour on the Sunshine? How was it?

Thanks in advance

The laundry room is across the hall from cabins 7341 and 7339. I know because we did laundry on the Sunshine our last cruise, and we have those cabins booked our up coming cruise on the Sunshine.

The laundry room is across the hall from cabins 7341 and 7339. I know because we did laundry on the Sunshine our last cruise, and we have those cabins booked our up coming cruise on the Sunshine.

I don't see a 7339 or 7341??

Did the behind the scenes tour on Legend 5 years ago and it was worth every penny of the 95.00 I spent! Amazing and would recommend it highly. No shore excursion I have taken comes close to comparing to this experience. Do it.

You will not regret. You get a tour of the bridge including a photo with the captain. Amazing experience. Amazing!

Almost at the bottom of this link are the locations of self-service laundry facilities.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/Sunshine/SH_Ship_Features_and_Pubilc_Areas.htm

7th floor - Deck 7 - midship / across from 7239 and 7241

Sorry for the misinformation! I guess I read the cabin numbers wrong! Cruizinisthebest is correct about the cabin numbers. Thank you for correcting me!

We were starboard, front, and used the laundry rooms to wash our clothes and to iron when needed. We were on deck #8, but found the laundry rooms on deck #7 not as crowded as the one on our deck. I found the laundry rooms tight/small on the Sunshine, with the ironing board being placed in the far corner, away from the door, and past the machines, which made it difficult to get to especially if people were removing clothes from the machines, or folding them.