'View & Book Restaurants' from cruise personaliser

tom_uk

Can someone give me some information as how this works? We normally wait until we're onboard (or until shortly before) but given that for our Azura cruise in September we won't have a great deal of OBC we're booking excursions, etc, now, and I've spotted this 'View & Book Restaurants' button. However, it ins't active (yet).

I have a recollection from a discussion here some while ago that you couldn't actually book a date or time slot using this, just somehow make some sort of in-principle reservation, but I can't find this discussion using the search. Is it, in fact, worth pre-booking speciality restaurants this way? - we've always waited until we're on board and to be honest we've never been disappointed with restaurant bookings. We do make sure we do it during that first hectic hour, however....

So if anyone can advise me on what this button offers and how it works, I'd be grateful.

Can someone give me some information as how this works? We normally wait until we're onboard (or until shortly before) but given that for our Azura cruise in September we won't have a great deal of OBC we're booking excursions, etc, now, and I've spotted this 'View & Book Restaurants' button. However, it ins't active (yet).

I have a recollection from a discussion here some while ago that you couldn't actually book a date or time slot using this, just somehow make some sort of in-principle reservation, but I can't find this discussion using the search. Is it, in fact, worth pre-booking speciality restaurants this way? - we've always waited until we're on board and to be honest we've never been disappointed with restaurant bookings. We do make sure we do it during that first hectic hour, however....

So if anyone can advise me on what this button offers and how it works, I'd be grateful.

We booked our restaurants online for the Britannia maiden using this button. I have just checked and I can book Sindhu and Epicurean for our Azura cruise at the end of the month.

With the exception of Britannia we have always booked on board and not had a problem but I was glad that we had pre-booked for Britannia because we spoke to a number of people who had wanted to go to Sindhu but had not been able to get in for the day/time they wanted and it certainly seemed busier on Britannia than we have seen on other ships.

I think that we booked the Britannia restaurants in January so perhaps the actual bookings don't come available until closer to sailing time.

Yes you can book a date and time ....I have booked Sindhu and epicurean for our cruise in June :-)

You can pre book all speciality restaurants on most if not all the ships with a date and time but is not usually available until perhaps 90 days before sailing you will have to keep checking.