Limit 2 Items per Person with $7.95 Room Service Fee

Is milk free all day or only 630 to 10?

Milk isn't a complimentary beverage, only with breakfast. There will also be some juices at the breakfast.

Complimentary drinks are tap water, coffee, tea, iced tea. Everything else has a charge and can be purchased a la carte or via a drink package.

As someone new to NCL, obviously during a 'time of change', I hope they print a list of rules, charges, what's allowed and not, and how to go about whatever and leave it on the counter in everyone's cabin. :eek: It's hard for a newbie like me to keep track.

Truly, I'm a reasonably intelligent, educated woman but I am more than confused by who will be charged what for whatever. :D I never object to small charges when on vacation and don't let it disturb me but I do like to get a grasp of what the company I am dealing with is doing.

You don't have to be new for these changes to be confusing. It's a lot for all of us to take in all at once.

Hopefully,they will outline all the changes at some point.

Milk isn't a complimentary beverage, only with breakfast. There will also be some juices at the breakfast.

Complimentary drinks are tap water, coffee, tea, iced tea. Everything else has a charge and can be purchased a la carte or via a drink package.

This is incorrect. Milk and flavored water are available all the time. Most of the buffet's have a self serve milk dispenser and if not the small pint containers are always available, just ask. Flavored water is available after breakfast and until the buffet shuts down. When the switch out the dispensers after the morning meal, the "juice" dispensers are changed to flavored water.