Confused about the Liberty Dec 2015

Hi....sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm confused. We're sailing on the Liberty out of San Juan 12/13/15. I can't find any roll calls for this sailing. What I am finding is the Liberty sailing out of Barbados (which is our day #4) on 12/16/15. I'm so confused... I thought there was embarking only once out of San Juan. Are there passengers embarking on our sailing in Barbados? This is our first time sailing on Carnival (sailed on others 11 times), and it just seems weird. Maybe I'm reading the information wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Hi....sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm confused. We're sailing on the Liberty out of San Juan 12/13/15. I can't find any roll calls for this sailing. What I am finding is the Liberty sailing out of Barbados (which is our day #4) on 12/16/15. I'm so confused... I thought there was embarking only once out of San Juan. Are there passengers embarking on our sailing in Barbados? This is our first time sailing on Carnival (sailed on others 11 times), and it just seems weird. Maybe I'm reading the information wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

you can embark in Barbados ussually People that does not have a USA visa .

The current Liberty route boards in both Barbados and San Juan. Very few will actually board/disembark in Barbados. For those travelers, San Juan is a regular port. You won't even notice this during your stop in Barbados. And as someone previously said, most of the people who board in Barbados are European.

As far as I've read, this is the only cruise that has 2 embarkation/debarkation ports.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank so much for the replys... I had gotten a bit nervous thinking our sailing was being moved to Barbados... I did find the new roll call set up for 12/13/15, just joined on. Seems there aren't a lot of fellow passengers yet.

• 2 months later...

Us Europeans usually embark in Barbados because its a lot less expensive than getting a flight to San Juan, a minimum of 2 flights, usually 3, awful. Barbados is a regular route for us Europeans, we all love Barbados.We need visas anyway cos its a US ship, you would need visas coming to Europe. An advantage of the Bajan embarkation is 2 Roll Calls :D. Have fun x

Us Europeans usually embark in Barbados because its a lot less expensive than getting a flight to San Juan, a minimum of 2 flights, usually 3, awful. Barbados is a regular route for us Europeans, we all love Barbados.We need visas anyway cos its a US ship, you would need visas coming to Europe. An advantage of the Bajan embarkation is 2 Roll Calls :D. Have fun x

US Citizens do not need VISAs to visit the 24 countries of the European Schengen region for stays up to 90s days, we only need our US Passports.

Im salling 13dec 2015 Liberty No Roll call Yet but Maybe we can start one I have a family group on this sail ( from San Juan)

4 of us joinging you on the same cruise.

So we have the Irish Rabbit, you and us!

There's a wee bit of Irish in me so we will get along good!

Edited by glentally

There is now a direct flight from Gatwick with Norwegian Air to San Juan. we are booked for November.:)

• 1 month later...
I'm curious, will there be a second muster drill for the Barbados arrivals? Alone, or with everyone again? That would be a disadvantage to me. Slight, but still. lol

No you just have to attend the one Sunday night in San Juan. They have a separate one for those boarding in Barbados.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I know this reply is months late, but oh well :-) I've done this itinerary twice out of Barbados, since I live there.

We do a separate drill just before the ship leaves the island; in Puerto Rico, we just stay out of everyone's way while the new arrivals are having theirs :-)