Vision Malta, Sicily, Rome and Corsica

Do you recall the price for internet on Vision?

I didn't purchase any package, but I did check out if there was a possibility to buy just one hour internet time and there wasn't. There was only a day package ( between 40-50 $) and unlimited package. I do not remember what it costs but I think the price started with 2.

I didn't purchase any package, but I did check out if there was a possibility to buy just one hour internet time and there wasn't. There was only a day package ( between 40-50 $) and unlimited package. I do not remember what it costs but I think the price started with 2.

Thank-you.:)

Hi guys, just came back from Vision Med cruise. Not going to do a review, but if you have some questions about the ship or the itinerary, I am happy to answer. :)

did you do the RCCL tours for Rome or Sicily and if so how were they? We have these ports booked for 2016 ( just got off RCCL Caribbean cruise and did not think much of there tours)

did you do the RCCL tours for Rome or Sicily and if so how were they? We have these ports booked for 2016 ( just got off RCCL Caribbean cruise and did not think much of there tours)

We did do Rome highlights tour via ship and it was alright. Not excellent but nothing to really complain either. Well worth it's price. We booked that tour because it had over three hours time on your own as well.

In Sicily we just went to Taormina by bus. I highly recommend that. Taormina is amazing beautiful place. Mount Etna looked amazing. Next time in Sicily I am definitely going to book a tour to the mountain.

We did do Rome highlights tour via ship and it was alright. Not excellent but nothing to really complain either. Well worth it's price. We booked that tour because it had over three hours time on your own as well.

In Sicily we just went to Taormina by bus. I highly recommend that. Taormina is amazing beautiful place. Mount Etna looked amazing. Next time in Sicily I am definitely going to book a tour to the mountain.

Thanks , I think we did same/similar Rome tour in 2001 and also did Taormina which was also great, just need to wait 16 months for cruise

Hey George, click on my Serenade Med/Adriatic review below in my signature. I did plenty of private tours and DIY days in various ports last Sept, maybe some of them will be the same as your cruise. At least you'll get an idea as I review the tour company themselves and the entire day ashore with a ton of photos. A full day in Rome, Amalfi, Messina, and Malta are the first 4 ports reviewed so I hope that helps.

Thank you for offering to answer questions :)

What were evenings like on the ship? Were there shows each night? Late night performers? Were the bars lively until late, or did it seem most people retired early?

There were a headliner show and aerial show each night. And lots of other stuff; evening trivias, staffs music show, karaoke, music performances, The Quest, Love ad Marriage Game show etc usual things. I am a morning person so I did not staied up very late but there was still party going on around 11 pm.

There were a headliner show and aerial show each night. And lots of other stuff; evening trivias, staffs music show, karaoke, music performances, The Quest, Love ad Marriage Game show etc usual things. I am a morning person so I did not staied up very late but there was still party going on around 11 pm.

Great! Thanks!

Do you recall the price for internet on Vision?

hi Bob, we were on the TA from Tampa a few weeks ago, at that time they were charging $29.99 for one hour or $49.99 for 24hours, I think it was $399 for two devices for the entire voyage as I saw someone put a notice on the board in the centrum offering to share it with one other person for a fee, the prices did seem to decrease each day of the voyage, sorry I cannot help more.

Is the cruise more formal or less formal than a Caribbean cruise? Many people wear Tux?

I think it was less formal. Casual nights I felt over dressed in MDR wearing sport skirts. We ate on specialty restaurants on formal nights, so I am not exactly sure about them. But in the public spaces on those nights, there was everything: jeans, shorts, suites, tuxedos... But I did not saw many tuxs, only a couple.

I think it was less formal. Casual nights I felt over dressed in MDR wearing sport skirts. We ate on specialty restaurants on formal nights, so I am not exactly sure about them. But in the public spaces on those nights, there was everything: jeans, shorts, suites, tuxedos... But I did not saw many tuxs, only a couple.

Thanks, I think I will leave my tux at home when I go