TRIP REPORT w/pics Freedom Western 4/26th to 5/3

Thanks for your review, Bill! We will be boarding Freedom at the end of May, so I've been looking for reviews. Not that I need any help getting excited for an upcoming cruise....... :D

I hope you have a great time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was very happy to see your report pop up again. I had read it when you first posted it, and enjoyed it. Now that we are booked on FOS I was able to re-read it and pick up pointers. We have only been on the Oasis so your comparison with her sister Allure was great. Did you get your certification to scuba when you were on a cruise or before?

I got the certification here at home before the cruise. I took the refresher course on board mainly to swim in the aquatheater pool ;)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Edited by BillOh

Swimming in the aqua theatre pool sounds interesting. Not many, except scuba divers get to do that. See anything interesting? Secret tunnels for the performers?

Yes, you hit it on the head we could see the secret tunnels the performers use for the show.

Thank you for your review Bill...we loved it! I was finally able to "hijack" my DH for his first cruise in 2006 as we celebrated our 25th anniversary on Freedom. He immediately became a cruise convert, but every ship afterward has had to live up to the memory of Freedom. This past August we sailed on Oasis for the first time and she may have passed Freedom as his new favorite. Before we make it official though, we wanted to go back...so we are returning to Freedom in 2017, sailing from her new home in Port Everglades. We can't wait to see/experience her again and see how they have "polished her up."

Thank you for your review Bill...we loved it! I was finally able to "hijack" my DH for his first cruise in 2006 as we celebrated our 25th anniversary on Freedom. He immediately became a cruise convert, but every ship afterward has had to live up to the memory of Freedom. This past August we sailed on Oasis for the first time and she may have passed Freedom as his new favorite. Before we make it official though, we wanted to go back...so we are returning to Freedom in 2017, sailing from her new home in Port Everglades. We can't wait to see/experience her again and see how they have "polished her up."

Thanks for the note. I already have 2017 planned, but i think after that a longer than 7 day cruise might be in our plans. Freedom out of Port Everglades will fill that.