Breakaway to Bermuda questions

bbryan5

Looks like we'll be docking at the Royal Naval Dock Yard. We plan to hit Horseshoe Beach, probably all 3 days. I know we could do the bus pass, but how much is a cab? I heard $35 per person, is that correct? Also, if we do the bus pass, where and when do we get that? Thanks for the help! :D:D:D

There are two locations for bus passes one inside the ship terminal which is the one I recommend using or another outside by the ferry stop. The one by the ferry gets crowded. You can buy a multi day bus pass not sure of the exact rate for just bus but you can look online

Looks like we'll be docking at the Royal Naval Dock Yard. We plan to hit Horseshoe Beach, probably all 3 days. I know we could do the bus pass, but how much is a cab? I heard $35 per person, is that correct? Also, if we do the bus pass, where and when do we get that? Thanks for the help! :D:D:D

Thanks for the info. The shuttle sounds interesting.. Is that $15 total, or per person?

I answered your questions on the thread you started on the Bermuda Ports of Call board.

there is also an in between alternative which are the shuttle van which if I remember was $15. The nice thing about it is they drop you at the beach not the top of the hill like the bus

Yep that's true and is what I plan on taking but I think it's now $16 but so worth it

Geri

Last year, the same type vans were either a taxi or a group shuttle. Someone in Authority

checks to make sure Shuttles are about full. You will see vans lined up with people

inside waiting to fill it. Just tell a driver where you are going. This is the way to go. The

buses will be crowded if kids are still in school. I don't remember what it cost, but it was

worth it.

When we went to Horseshoe, we took the city bus TO the beach, but took a taxi back to the ship. The bus was quick and there was no wait. Waiting for a bus back to the ship may take time AND you have to walk up that hill. We took a taxi that was right next to the rest rooms, she gave us a nice "tour" of the area, and for 7 of us, I believe it was $50! It was worth it at the end of the day.