If you have the new BA to Bermuda dailies would appreciate if you could post them :)

Kenlorz

See the link below.

Originally Posted by naedietcoke viewpost.gif

Ok, try this new link. I created a different folder that should now have everything available in the correct orientation to be able to read it! (Except the first day and I will work on fixing that! I am not sure what happened.)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...k0&usp=sharing

:) Laura

Thank You Very Much Laura! You are my hero! :)

See the link below.

Originally Posted by naedietcoke viewpost.gif

Ok, try this new link. I created a different folder that should now have everything available in the correct orientation to be able to read it! (Except the first day and I will work on fixing that! I am not sure what happened.)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...k0&usp=sharing

:) Laura

Thanks for the link!!

Thanks so much for posting, Laura! I have a question. I notice that on Day 1, the Daily mentions reservations for shows and the policy for releasing no-show reservations. Was that only for Cirque and Second City, or are they once again honoring show reservations for all of the shows? It's making me crazy trying to follow the show reservation procedure [emoji13]. I'd greatly appreciate any new info on this!

Thanks so much for posting, Laura! I have a question. I notice that on Day 1, the Daily mentions reservations for shows and the policy for releasing no-show reservations. Was that only for Cirque and Second City, or are they once again honoring show reservations for all of the shows? It's making me crazy trying to follow the show reservation procedure [emoji13]. I'd greatly appreciate any new info on this!

I was able to book Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor for our July 19th sailing, but Second City did not come up as a choice. I'm also wondering about the show reservation policy.