Free Udp, Ubp and Gratuity

Keith.W

Hi, As part of the Freestyle Choice we got both the UDP and UBP free for booking a Haven Suite. I just noticed that a guest with free UDP in a review stated that when they got the check the charges where cancelled but had to pay the gratuity is this correct for both UDP and UBP. From my understanding with the booking i would incur no extra charge so i am wondering what the case is now. I also understand that we will not receive ilusionarium free now since the changes come in in July. Any information would be great

Hi, As part of the Freestyle Choice we got both the UDP and UBP free for booking a Haven Suite. I just noticed that a guest with free UDP in a review stated that when they got the check the charges where cancelled but had to pay the gratuity is this correct for both UDP and UBP. From my understanding with the booking i would incur no extra charge so i am wondering what the case is now. I also understand that we will not receive ilusionarium free now since the changes come in in July. Any information would be great

If that was the case (that you would be charged the 18% gratuity for the free promotion UDP and UBP), then I can assure you that the NCL forum on CC would have been "flooded" with complaints. I have understood it the same way "Triptolemus" have replied to you - that it is included.

Thanks everyone for confirming it. Do we pay tax on beverages while still in the port of Miami as i seem to remember reading it some place.

Edited by Keith.W