What is the wait to get on the water slides, ropes course?

For the slower slides, do they make you remove your jewelry? Have read on other posts you need to when you are on the faster 'bottom drops out' slides but wondered if you could keep your wedding ring on for the easier slides?

Practically nothing. I waited five minutes for the ropes course and walked on the water slides.

It depends on the population of the cruise. During my Feb 12 day Breakaway cruise, it was mainly a geriatric population with some young European families. There was no one on the slides, actually had an attendent ask me if I wanted to go on. I never did because I couldn't get my rings off. I did love the ropes and never waited. There was also no one on the rockclimbing. Make sure you can get your rings and jewelry off and store it in your safe to go on the slides. Also make sure you have closed toe shoes like sneakers for the ropes. They may also want you to have socks for the climbing (they give you shoes), but not sure.

It depends on the population of the cruise. During my Feb 12 day Breakaway cruise, it was mainly a geriatric population with some young European families. There was no one on the slides, actually had an attendent ask me if I wanted to go on. I never did because I couldn't get my rings off. I did love the ropes and never waited. There was also no one on the rockclimbing. Make sure you can get your rings and jewelry off and store it in your safe to go on the slides. Also make sure you have closed toe shoes like sneakers for the ropes. They may also want you to have socks for the climbing (they give you shoes), but not sure.

Do you have to pay for the ropes and the rock climbing?

Do you have to pay for the ropes and the rock climbing?

Nope, no additional charge for those.

The waits definitely vary based on day/population/etc. There were times my dd waited an hour for rock climbing. Sometimes she was able to get right on to the slides, other times a bit of a wait.

They may also want you to have socks for the climbing (they give you shoes), but not sure.

Whether they ask for socks or not, I would not want to put on those shoes without them. It didn't look like there was much effort to sanitize between wearings, particularly during busy times.