Interactive TV

antsp

Do you know if you could connect your camera to them via an HDMI port?
Have no idea. :( I've never looked. On the Royal and Regal, the TVs are on the wall opposite the bed. On the Sapphire and Diamond, they are wedged in tight on the shelf.

Have no idea. :( I've never looked. On the Royal and Regal, the TVs are on the wall opposite the bed. On the Sapphire and Diamond, they are wedged in tight on the shelf.

Thanks. As long as there not wall mounted like on the Regal/Royal my DH can get behind the set to plug in his cables. We always like to review our video's and photo's from the days activities late at night.

Thanks. As long as there not wall mounted like on the Regal/Royal my DH can get behind the set to plug in his cables. We always like to review our video's and photo's from the days activities late at night.

You may or may not be able to change the TV's input source with the remote provided.

One person has posted they bring along a universal TV remote to get around this limitation.

You may or may not be able to change the TV's input source with the remote provided.

One person has posted they bring along a universal TV remote to get around this limitation.

If need be we'll just disconnect their input & use that one for our viewing. No need to change the input.