Coffee On the Caribbean Princess

ocean42

Wife NEEDS (apparently) to know where she can get posh coffee!!!

You know the sort of coffee that takes ten minutes to order and looks like a muddy puddle with froth!

Seem to remember that most bars have 'POSH' coffee machines but last year on Pee & Owe Costa was really the only place to get it.

Some one please help before I divorce her!

Mike

International Café deck 5. And you will have to pay for it. Buy a coffee card that has 15 punches on it for specialty coffee and for that cruise it will include free brewed coffee any time day or night for that cruise only.

Oh, she wont be happy, have drinks package so she was planning on lots of Mochachinos (or something). Long way from the a*** end of deck 14.

Can someone else please tell her!!!

Mike

Oh, she wont be happy, have drinks package so she was planning on lots of Mochachinos (or something). Long way from the a*** end of deck 14.

Mike

If you have the all-inclusive drink package, the fancy coffees are included.

I have been able to get them at the bar by the pool closest the the buffet on the Grand class ships I've been on.

Mike

Espresso drinks are available at the International Cafe on Deck 5. It's the only walk up place on the Caribbean Princess. You can also order espresso drinks in the MDR's and I believe in the Crown Grill and Sabatini's. The brewed coffee that is also available is normal drip coffee, not french press or something like that. The taste of the brewed coffee is normal, not the burned taste like Starbucks. Coffee cards are available as stated by others. Room Service coffee is prepared from a liquid concentrate, same as the buffet.

Wife NEEDS (apparently) to know where she can get posh coffee!!!

You know the sort of coffee that takes ten minutes to order and looks like a muddy puddle with froth!

Seem to remember that most bars have 'POSH' coffee machines but last year on Pee & Owe Costa was really the only place to get it.

Some one please help before I divorce her!

Mike

:D:D:D Hahahah!!! thanks for asking this...!! I could be your wife??!! ;) Nice coffee is tres important!!!