Free Arcade?

Free time with no kids!!! Never seen that on any ship

Have you?

My point didn't come across very well:o, I was trying to say that I don't think the OP will be allowed to hang out and play during the free time if they are not accompanied by kids. They are two adults that just want to go play the games for free.

I agree with you that there are lots of kids there when the games are free.

My point didn't come across very well:o, I was trying to say that I don't think the OP will be allowed to hang out and play during the free time if they are not accompanied by kids. They are two adults that just want to go play the games for free.

I definitely don't want to intrude on kid time, so if it's busy we won't even try! We were considering it because I read several accounts of adults going and playing air hockey etc for free because it wasn't busy and there were no attendants or anything checking if you had kids or not. We are just out of our teens, and my friend can definitely pass for 15-16, but I cannot :) so we will play it by ear! Thank you to everyone for your responses!

There is no monitoring of who is in the arcade. It is open access. I have seen plenty of adults in there, especially on the bikes/race cars.

Edited by Spurschick

I definitely don't want to intrude on kid time, so if it's busy we won't even try! We were considering it because I read several accounts of adults going and playing air hockey etc for free because it wasn't busy and there were no attendants or anything checking if you had kids or not. We are just out of our teens, and my friend can definitely pass for 15-16, but I cannot :) so we will play it by ear! Thank you to everyone for your responses!

First time cruiser? Air Hockey? Enjoy the experience of the rest of the ship and skip the Air Hockey.

There is no monitoring of who is in the arcade. It is open access. I have seen plenty of adults in there, especially on the bikes/race cars.

Exactly.

After all, DH and DS went to play shooter games together, and I was left at Donkey Kong. NO ONE cared that I was alone. There was NO monitoring.

First time cruiser? Air Hockey? Enjoy the experience of the rest of the ship and skip the Air Hockey.

While I don't like air hockey (it hurts my ears), when does an adult get to play air hockey? If that's what the OP likes, it doesn't hurt anyone for her to get a free game or two of it.

Now if there is a *separate* teen activity at some point, then there might be monitoring and a closed situation. But the "family" arcade isn't like that at all.