Cruise Compass's for Southern Caribbean (San Juan departure)

For anyone interested in the Cruise Compasses for the Southern Caribbean run. This is from the Adventure of the Seas, April 2015. Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao.

1a.JPG

1b.JPG

2a.JPG

2b.JPG

3a.JPG

3b.JPG

For anyone interested in the Cruise Compasses for the Southern Caribbean run. This is from the Adventure of the Seas, April 2015. Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao.

Do you happen to have Day 4/7 Activities? Also do you know which day the Quest was on? I am guessing either 4 or 7 as I do not see it listed on the other days.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for posting these!!

I have compasses from Feb and have some questions: Did you go to any shows?

Day 1 - No parade at 8:30?

Day 2 - "Jackpot" in place of "Invitation to Dance"

Day 3 - 70's Party in place of "Glow" party

Day 4 - Show?? - Was it -CAN'T STOP THE ROCK?

Day 5 - same

Day 6 - Headliner Show at 9 and 10:45 (versus 7&9)

Day 7 - no info - Parade and Farewell show?

Racerx, see my responses in bold.

Did you go to any shows? (Some yes, walked out of a couple thus the list isn't complete below. Most were tired, worn-out, needed to be reworked. The cast were good just something you'd expect to see from the 80s)

Day 1 - No parade at 8:30? (No parade that I recall. The boat doesn't cast the lines off until after 9pm. In fact, there are two muster drills as people can arrive until 8pm. Day 1 is just getting people aboard, getting bags to rooms, enjoying a deck party, then leave)

Day 3 - 70's Party in place of "Glow" party (Glow follows Quest on day 4. The 70s party was the typical show.)

Day 5 - same (The boat was empty most of the night due to a 10pm departure; deck party / food buffet)

Edited by immy619

• 3 weeks later...
Do you happen to have Day 4/7 Activities? Also do you know which day the Quest was on? I am guessing either 4 or 7 as I do not see it listed on the other days.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm looking for day 7 compass as well (last sea day). Wanted to know what time the entertainment was on that evening as I wanted to book Giovanni's for our anniversary.

• 6 months later...