Freedom Panoramic OV cabin question

We were booked in 8214 on FOS for March 18, 2017 on a BOGOHO for 2nd, 3rd, 4th pax with $100 cabin deposit and were given a decent price for 3 of us of $2334 for 8 day Eastern Caribbean. Anyway, was on the RCI website last night, and found a price of $2413 for one of the new Panoramic Ocean View cabins on deck 12 (#1802) - so, contacted my TA and made the switch. My question is this, and makes no sense why the website shows what it does....

From May 10 to April 16, 2016, cabin 1802 is classified as a category F Large Ocean View. From May 1, 2016 to April 15, 2017, the same cabin 1802 is then classified as a P2 Panoramic Ocean View. This is how it reads on the deck plans section of RCI's stellar website. However, when doing a mock booking, as I did to find out the pricing, the website did in fact offer cabin 1802 as a P2. Any ideas, other than RCI's iffy IT department?

Don't think it's going to affect my pricing in the long run, but curious if there may have been a price change with the new classification.

• 3 months later...