Gift Cards - Does Lowe's Carry Them?

Swampbaby

Ok, my Kroger seems to be unable to get the Carnival Gift Cards - person ordering them says they were told they don't carry them. Now I have a virtual coupon for a discount and can't use it plus not getting double fuel points.

Soooo does Lowe's carry the cards?

Ok, my Kroger seems to be unable to get the Carnival Gift Cards - person ordering them says they were told they don't carry them. Now I have a virtual coupon for a discount and can't use it plus not getting double fuel points.

Soooo does Lowe's carry the cards?

Is there some Lowe's discount for Carnival gift cards? Thanks.

I wonder if you could go to Lowes and take out the blank cards and then try to load/buy them at Kroger? They should be in the Kroger computer system, but not sure it would work.

Worst case, you just give me your Kroger alternate ID so I can buy two more at 20% off:D

Edited by dioxide45

Our Kroger stores have several gift card displays. The one right inside the door didn't have the Carnival cards, but the larger one in the center of the store near the checkouts did. Be sure to check all sides of the display.

Our Kroger had them at one time many months ago. Nothing since. Store said they ordered them and never received them after I requested about 5 weeks ago. Since I was able to load the virtual coupon I knew they were suppose to be able to have them. I was told I would have to ask at the Customer Service Counter.

After I posted I actually called the District Office in Atlanta and I do believe if there are any in the warehouse then I will get some and was told they will honor what is available today. Sweet IF this happens. Should know in a day or two.

Edited by Swampbaby

What is the benefit of buying gift cards? If I use my Carnival credit card to I get 2x the points?

Take a look at this thread for the coupon offer at Kroger.

If the Carnival Credit Card offers 2 points per dollar for grocery store purchases, or any purchase. Then you would earn 2 points for every dollar spent using the Carnival Credit Card. But that is not the promotion at play that people are interested in, it is the coupon offer which allows you to buy $50 of Carnival gift cards for $40.

• 3 weeks later...
Lowes gives a 10% military discount on everything in the store - do you think they may give it with the Carnival gift cards?

I've wondered the same thing.

Also, it is easy to find Lowes gift cards discounted 10% periodically on eBay. I wonder if I could buy a Carnival gift card using my discounted Lowes gift cards.

I was told no discount on gift cards.

Also, it is easy to find Lowes gift cards discounted 10% periodically on eBay. I wonder if I could buy a Carnival gift card using my discounted Lowes gift cards.

I used to work for Lowes and that's a no on both. You must use cash, check or credit and no discounts on gift cards.

I used to work for Lowes and that's a no on both. You must use cash, check or credit and no discounts on gift cards.

They don't allow you to purchase gift cards with giftcards except the Visa/MasterCard type GAs.

The Lowe's by me has them here in FL

Lowes gives a 10% military discount on everything in the store - do you think they may give it with the Carnival gift cards?

Nope, not on gift cards...

It is very nice of them though to do it for all the other stuff.