Shows on Marina

Pet

:)We are booked on the Baltic cruise in August and note that we can make reservations for the speciality restaurants from the end of May. Ideally we would like to have dinner, then watch one of the shows in the main theatre. Grateful if anyone could advise whether or not there is one performance each night and what time they normally start so that we can adjust our dining reservations accordingly.

Many thanks

:)We are booked on the Baltic cruise in August and note that we can make reservations for the speciality restaurants from the end of May. Ideally we would like to have dinner, then watch one of the shows in the main theatre. Grateful if anyone could advise whether or not there is one performance each night and what time they normally start so that we can adjust our dining reservations accordingly.

Many thanks

One performance a night usually at 9:30.

If you want to do dinner AND the show I suggest you book an early dinner. We normally have dinner 7:30-7:45 and generally don't get out in time for a show.

Then again, we're not that interested in the shows ... we're just off Marina and didn't go to one. Usually DH goes to a few, but none of them really enticed us on this cruise (Lima-NYC).

We didn't intend *not* to go to any shows, that's just how it worked out.

Mura

If you want to do dinner AND the show I suggest you book an early dinner. We normally have dinner 7:30-7:45 and generally don't get out in time for a show.

Then again, we're not that interested in the shows ... we're just off Marina and didn't go to one. Usually DH goes to a few, but none of them really enticed us on this cruise (Lima-NYC).

We didn't intend *not* to go to any shows, that's just how it worked out.

Mura

Hope you and Howard had a good trip Mura despite some GI bumps in the road.

Yes, in general it was a great trip. But I was really unhappy about not being able to order beef and lamb -- which I ALWAYS do on Oceania -- because for me well done meats are inedible. And one reason we sail on Oceania is for the wonderful food!

But I understood the need ... sort of ...

I kept on asking the guys in the restaurants and the answer was always the same. I trust that they eliminated that restriction once the ship left NY ... but I haven't heard from anyone on board right now about that.

Mura

Last August the majority of the shows on Marina were at 9:30. On the overnights in SPB and on departure day from Stockholm they were at 9:00. There was a pre-dinner show at 5:30 on the overnight before disembarking in Amsterdam. Perhaps the shows will improve with NCL taking over but if not, enjoy dinner at your leisure and rest up for the next day of brilliant touring.