Pssst ... don't tell anyone, but ....

HeatherInFlorida

Thank you, All, for your good wishes:D ! There is something so exciting when you plan ahead for a year to finally get those docs and say: "Yes! We're really going!!"

I just love the way all the HAL folks get excited for everyone when the docs arrive.

Pat, our cruise is on the Summit, the Panama Canal from LA to FLL. I will post a review on the Celebrity board and definitely let everyone here know it's there. I think it looks like an amazing trip and I'm so glad to read you'll be taking it!

At last I can access this thread and say congratulations!

Now, you just go on over to that X board and show them how to celebrate with a doc dance. They'll all be grateful to know what they've been missing. (We can call you Katherine Murray.)

Congratulations!!

After my recent Celebration cruise, I believe you'll find Celebrity more like HAL!

Carolyn

ps: I sent you an email that didn't get kicked back. Your browser may have blocked it or sent it to the virus scrap heap. I have Norton's that scans my outgoing mail, so don't really know what is going on. Could you let me know here is you received it? Thanks, C

ps: I sent you an email that didn't get kicked back. Your browser may have blocked it or sent it to the virus scrap heap. I have Norton's that scans my outgoing mail, so don't really know what is going on. Could you let me know here is you received it? Thanks, C

Hi, Carolyn! Yes, we've cruised Celebrity before and think it compares closely with HAL.

I didn't get an email from you and there's not one in my spam box either. I don't think it would block it. Try sending it again to HeathersIsland@aol.com.

CruiseQueen, we haven't been on Constellation so I can't comment about it. We've been on the Horizon and the Millennium.

Maggie! That's great news:) ! I hope you see this message. Thanks so much for your good wishes for our cruise ... we are really excited. So you're doing the same cruise, but in the opposite direction! I will definitely do a review when we return. Originally I thought I would post it on the Celebrity board, but several have shown an interest from this board so maybe I'll do a comparitive review on this board since we just cruised on the Oosterdam last November.

Heather,

You know your friends on HAL are always intersted in reviews. Wish we didn't have to wait so long for the Panama Canal, ever since I was a child I have wanted to cruise through the Canal. Wanted to go from LA to FLL but the timing and price were not right for us.

Don't take such good notes that you forget to have a good time.

Archived