Summit Bermuda July12

travlDR

Some roll calls are very active, some not at all. Keep checking back is about all you can do, or add a post to keep it closer to the top where people will see it. Straight "bumping" is not allowed, but you can always think of a comment with a little more content to stay within the forum rules.

ANYONE on the July 12 Summit cruise to Bermuda. I've joined the roll call, and keep looking everyday.. No entries from anyone else, since March 30. Just curious!

There are only 4 people on the roll call. Sometimes they are slow - and they pick up a little a month or so before the cruise date.

Did you register for the Connections party? If so, how many people are registered?

If you didn't - you should :)

Some roll calls are more active than others for a number of reasons. Some of it's luck of the draw, some is the time of year, some is the itinerary. In the summer, I think there's a higher proportion of casual cruisers on summer vacation with their families-- they don't hang out at Cruise Critic much.

There are three other posters on your roll call, but as the weather gets warm people will spend more time outside and will not post as much, either. That could explain why no one else has posted since late March.

When you cancel a cruise, your Connections Party registration is automatically cancelled -- that's why they require your booking number, when you register. Now, if someone on your r/c is manually keeping a list -- it would be polite to let them know, on the r/c thread. :cool:

When you cancel a cruise, your Connections Party registration is automatically cancelled -- that's why they require your booking number, when you register. Now, if someone on your r/c is manually keeping a list -- it would be polite to let them know, on the r/c thread. :cool:

I did that right after I booked the June sailing. ;)