Newbie Question - Allure of the Seas

Hello All - we are sailing on the Feb 2016 for Allure of the Seas. First time on Royal Caribbean. When does the online system open to allow you to register for dining and entertainment? Thank you!!

Hello All - we are sailing on the Feb 2016 for Allure of the Seas. First time on Royal Caribbean. When does the online system open to allow you to register for dining and entertainment? Thank you!!

There is no set time. Sometimes more than 120 days, sometimes less than 60 days. Just keep checking the website.

• 2 weeks later...

On the RC website the Online check in it states "must be completed 3 days prior to sailing date". Does that mean 3 days by the latest ? I have printed my sailpass so is that all I have to do?

the set sailpass does not mention the drinks package we have, is that normal? How do they know we have it included?

This is our 1st cruise & I am a bit nervous of missing something & arriving at the port without the proper documents!

On the RC website the Online check in it states "must be completed 3 days prior to sailing date". Does that mean 3 days by the latest ? I have printed my sailpass so is that all I have to do?

the set sailpass does not mention the drinks package we have, is that normal? How do they know we have it included?

This is our 1st cruise & I am a bit nervous of missing something & arriving at the port without the proper documents!

All you need is your completed and printed SetSail pass and ID/Passport.

This might be a bit anal but I always take with me any final confirmation emails that show what I have paid for (extras etc) so that in the event of an issue I can show these on board. Have I ever needed them?? NO!!

Enjoy your cruise.

From my experience it averages about 90 days out, give or take, but like Bob said, start looking around four months out just in case.

You picked a great ship. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for your replies :)

I have read about 18% gratuities on drinks. We have a package that includes gratuities but do we still pay the 18% ? I assume its added to your account?

Thank you for your replies :)

I have read about 18% gratuities on drinks. We have a package that includes gratuities but do we still pay the 18% ? I assume its added to your account?

The gratuties are paid when you purchase the package. No additional gratuities are charged when you order drinks.