foldable mobility scooters

jimjack14

I was just reading the disabled cruising forum, and somebody had posted on their that if you book with Oceania cruises and require an adapted cabin, they ONLY have inside ones, no outside ones.!!!!!

Now if I was paying the sort of money they charge I would at least want an outside.

:confused:

I was just reading the disabled cruising forum, and somebody had posted on their that if you book with Oceania cruises and require an adapted cabin, they ONLY have inside ones, no outside ones.!!!!!

Now if I was paying the sort of money they charge I would at least want an outside.

I don't quite understand your logic here :confused:

If you paid for an inside cabin you would be paying at a lower rate than the charge for an outside.

You seem to be saying that you would want the outside at the price of an inside.

Maybe if they had a free inside to outside upgrade you could, but then you wouldn't be able to take it if you need an adapted cabin :)

:confused:

I don't quite understand your logic here :confused:

If you paid for an inside cabin you would be paying at a lower rate than the charge for an outside.

You seem to be saying that you would want the outside at the price of an inside.

Maybe if they had a free inside to outside upgrade you could, but then you wouldn't be able to take it if you need an adapted cabin :)

No Oceania cruise are supposed to be an upmarket line from p and o.

All of their adapted cabins are insides. There are no outside adapted cabins.

Even if you wanted an outside cabins, if it had to be an adapted one it would be an inside one.

Sorry I did not make myself clear. I am doing that all the time.