Video Arcade on board Voyager

Hi,

This is a question via my 10yr old DS...

How much do the arcade games cost? Do we need cash, or do you swipe the SeaPass card?

Apparently this is the most important question relating to our cruise, :rolleyes: so thanks in advance.:)

Hi,

This is a question via my 10yr old DS...

How much do the arcade games cost? Do we need cash, or do you swipe the SeaPass card?

Apparently this is the most important question relating to our cruise, :rolleyes: so thanks in advance.:)

You swipe the SeaPass card.

When we were on Mariner (same class of ship) in 2013, my then 10 year old thought the arcade was too expensive and had pretty lame games that were old fashioned. I was glad she felt that way because I recall the arcade seeming a but high priced compared to a land arcade (which is to be expected). I don't recall the prices but I want to say they were like $1.50 or $2 a game? We walked around for a minute or so and decided it wasn't worth it so I don't remember much. I believe the sea pass cards are used for the games.

We just got of Radiance but i assume they would be all similar. Prices are in USD and vary in cost. Cheapest i seen was about $1.45 USD they went up but around the $2 usd mark.

You use your seapass in the arcade room to buy money on your pass $10 etc then use your seapass to play the games also.