"New" Menu on Sun/Fleetwide changes afoot?

Although the menus are far from being new, it appears they have finally started being used on Sun. We disembarked on May 8th and partway through our cruise (the night we left Los Angeles) the menus in both MDRs appear to be the new ones. Perhaps it was well discussed previously, but I had failed to realize that both MDRs now have exactly the same menu - no more NY strip in one and ribeye in the other....at least for the five or so days we got to experience the updated menu, both had a "striploin" as the always on the menu steak.

I was generally pleased with the menu change, though both DH and I (as well as the ladies sitting nearby one night) agreed that they should consider revising the names of some of the salads. When I ordered a "Beet Salad with oranges and feta, " I expected a pile of beets with a few orange segments and some feta. What I got was an arugula salad with five beet dices, two orange half segments and a wisp of feta. The "Roasted Squash Panzanella Salad" was similar, a green salad with some butternut squash and croutons. Both were tasty, but would have been better if called "Green Salad with.....".

I regret we didn't get to have the new menu over the entire cruise as there were a number of items published when it was first announced that I didn't get to try......next time I guess....although, it was mentioned at some point, that all of Norwegian's menus were going to change this summer.....and then later another officer said the Specialty Dining menus were going to change....so who knows.:confused: