Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I can't seem to find the Carnival Gift Card on the AARP website. I would like to buy some, but I guess I'm looking in the wrong place. Can someone tell me how to get into the AARP Carnival gift Card site?

Thanks to all and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

I can't seem to find the Carnival Gift Card on the AARP website. I would like to buy some, but I guess I'm looking in the wrong place. Can someone tell me how to get into the AARP Carnival gift Card site?

Take a look at Post #744 (page 38 of this thread), I posted directions to get to the appropriate place on the AARP site and the Rewards for Good pages.

Merry Christmas!!!

I'm subscribed and if I ignore the alert in my email and don't come to the thread, I won't get another alert. I guess mine is set up differently.

Yeah You will only get one alert. Don't ignore it. Just open it real quick to see if it's about the cards being available. I use Tapatalk mobile app. Works the same way.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Very good step by step instructions with pictures here:

http://www.plane2port.com/10-off-carnival-gift-cards-on-aarp-org/

Mine just came in the mail today! :)

Last month our grandson had two $100 giftcards on their cruise which we had given him. When they first went to apply them, the guest service person made a mistake and entered the value as $1000 for the first card in error. He then told him that the computer was down and they would have to return to get the card applied. Fortunately, they got the print out receipt from guest services with the last 4 digits of the card and the value showing incorrectly at $1,000, along with the card.

The next morning they went back to guest services. Their 2nd card was put on their account correctly. When the 2nd guest services person went to check the first card, there was no longer a balance left on the card. They proceeded to tell him there was nothing they could do and he would have to call the card company when they returned from their cruise. This information from guest services was totally wrong, as according to aarp, the card was redeemed.

It has now been over a month, and they were just credited the $100 from Carnival. Carnival main office told them they should not have left the ship without getting it resolved.

DOUBLE CHECK your receipt from guest services for each card before you leave the desk. Be diligent in getting it corrected onboard. When you are applying the card at guest services, the screen comes up and asks if you want a printed receipt. Make sure you check yes. And finally, check your sign and sail account to make sure each amount has been credited!