Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Well I am excited, I just found out that Verizon in Texas has been sold to Frontier Communications and right now the Reward Program is on hold. Can't look at it, see how many points I have until at least April 15 and they don't even know if they will keep it going.

Just great!

Well I am excited, I just found out that Verizon in Texas has been sold to Frontier Communications and right now the Reward Program is on hold. Can't look at it, see how many points I have until at least April 15 and they don't even know if they will keep it going.

Just great!

I'm also in Texas and a verizon customer. I can look at it just fine. I ordered Carnival gift cards yesterday.

I can't even get on the Verizon site, it redirects me to Frontier and tells me can't do rewards till after the 15th. I don't know what the problem so but can't get into Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My verizon account is for cell phone. Not sure if yours is Verizon landline or Verizon wireless. Perhaps that is the difference if your is not for cell phone service.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL...just looked earlier today and they weren't there. I was able to get enough to pay off my cruise, so I am all set. However, I think I will just hold on to these to closer to final payment time in case there is a price drop (I have already pre-paid gratuities and also CHEERS, so don't want to over-pay!)

LOL...just looked earlier today and they weren't there. I was able to get enough to pay off my cruise, so I am all set. However, I think I will just hold on to these to closer to final payment time in case there is a price drop (I have already pre-paid gratuities and also CHEERS, so don't want to over-pay!)

Same here...I looked this morning and they weren't available. Then seen another thread just a minute ago saying they are available. They still have them.:D

Same here...I looked this morning and they weren't available. Then seen another thread just a minute ago saying they are available. They still have them.:D

Thanks for the heads up! Got 5! I also checked this morning and there was nothing on the site. Thanks again

Both $100's & $500's showing sold out on Verizon right now.

In a way that is a good thing right now for me. I have been known to buy them just because they were available, kind of a knee jerk reaction.:o I have over $600 in Carnival cards now and the remaining 3 cruises this year and all the cruises I am looking at for next year so far are either Princess or RCL.

Be nice if they would get some Princess cards like these Carnival cards.

Edited by LeeRB
Added Princess comment.