Elite bar set up question

shootingstar07

Does it make a difference if you book a longer cruise as a single cruise or as a b2b for elite benefits? Will you get a new bar setup on turn around day no matter the booking arrangement?

I am booked on a b2b and assume I will get a bar setup at the beginning of both cruises. but if I booked as a single 20 day cruise, would I get the same? Other than possible price difference, what are advantages of booking as b2b?

Thanks to all for info.

Does it make a difference if you book a longer cruise as a single cruise or as a b2b for elite benefits? Will you get a new bar setup on turn around day no matter the booking arrangement?

I am booked on a b2b and assume I will get a bar setup at the beginning of both cruises. but if I booked as a single 20 day cruise, would I get the same? Other than possible price difference, what are advantages of booking as b2b?

Thanks to all for info.

Yes, you would get two setups, no matter which way it was booked. When it comes to advantages, all depends on how much you save booking it as one; will the perks you lose offset the price? Only you can know the answer to that.

The only thing based on how you book it is the various OBC. Shareholder, Military, FCC and Loyalty OBC. So you need to take this and the cost of the cruise into account when deciding how to book. We have found that sometimes we do better with one cruise while other times booking the two shorter cruises is better.

Shootingstar,

Hi from Gloria.

When we do a B2B I usually turn in one of the mini bar setups for coffee cards

OBC really differ. I look at the cost of each cruise vs.booking as one.

Then I look at the OBC amounts. Shareholder benefits $100.00 for each leg vs. $250.00 booking as one. Fcc also difference etc. Still I weigh price of doing it each way and the OBC and whichever is cheaper I do. You will get

two cruise credits no matter which way you book since it is sold both ways.

Glad to see you are cruising again.

Shootingstar,

Hi from Gloria.

When we do a B2B I usually turn in one of the mini bar setups for coffee cards

OBC really differ. I look at the cost of each cruise vs.booking as one.

Then I look at the OBC amounts. Shareholder benefits $100.00 for each leg vs. $250.00 booking as one. Fcc also difference etc. Still I weigh price of doing it each way and the OBC and whichever is cheaper I do. You will get

two cruise credits no matter which way you book since it is sold both ways.

Glad to see you are cruising again.

Hi Gloria

Sending you an email with update.

Thanks to all who answered my question and gave input on pros and cons of booking as b2b.

Kathleen

All things being equal if the dollars are identical, it's usually better to book them separately since you'll be attaining loyalty status faster which means more cash in your pocket.

Actually they now will count each leg as a separate cruise even if you only have one booking number. If it doesn't show up properly in your cruise personalizer, just get in contact with the Captain's Circle desk and they will update your record to correct it. You can go back through most of your cruise record and have this done.

Yes, you would get two setups, no matter which way it was booked. When it comes to advantages, all depends on how much you save booking it as one; will the perks you lose offset the price? Only you can know the answer to that.

Does the same thing apply to the free internet minutes?