Will RC do a hole punch in your Cruise Card?

I know when I went on a Princess cruise a few years ago I took my cruise card to the main desk and they punched a hole in it for me so I could use a lanyard that attaches to the actual card instead of a plastic pouch (which I have had tear before). Anyone know if RC will also do this for you and if so, where?

I know when I went on a Princess cruise a few years ago I took my cruise card to the main desk and they punched a hole in it for me so I could use a lanyard that attaches to the actual card instead of a plastic pouch (which I have had tear before). Anyone know if RC will also do this for you and if so, where?

Yes, Guest Services.

If you are OCD like me, i bring my own. However, on the Quantum when i punched the card, it rendered it useless....you cannot have a hole in those...so people buy the lanyards with the little plastic pocket to put your card in. Once when going through security, they thought it was a weapon and laughed when I told them what it was. So I'm going to assume, it won't work on the Anthem either. Just ask before you do it.

That Radiance person must have boarded in Australia. We were last on the Rhapsody sailing out of Sydney and when I received my sea pass it already had a nice round hole already punched in its corner. How clever I thought. And how many sales they made selling lanyards....yes clever indeed. I'm baffled that RCL doesn't do that across its fleet regardless of location sailing.

I also sometimes use the type of lanyard I need an elongated hole. I actually purchased one of those punchers because the customer service desk only had the round hole and would punch it three times, I didn't like the way that looked.

I vote that RCL punch all corners with a round hole.