Dock in Cozumel

Does anyone know there the Breeze docks in Cozumel. When we went there on the Imagination we docked was quite a way from the downtown area but we noticed there is also a dock right at the downtown area

The only ships I have ever seen docked in the dock downtown are RCCL and Disney. And even RCCL used Puerta Maya at times when Carnival doesn't have it full. Princess uses it as well. Sorry, but I wouldn't count on being docked downtown.

The only ships I have ever seen docked in the dock downtown are RCCL and Disney. And even RCCL used Puerta Maya at times when Carnival doesn't have it full. Princess uses it as well. Sorry, but I wouldn't count on being docked downtown.

RCCl usually uses the International Pier just north of Puerto Maya. I usually see NCL and MSC docked at Punta Langosta (downtown).

We docked downtown at Punta Langosta once on Carnival and that was on the Ecstasy in 2011.

All is did was cost us lots more taxi fare to get to Mr. Sanchos.

It was the smaller ship out of New Orleans. Can't remember the name, older ship, no balcony cabins.

Depending on how long ago it was, it could have been the Fantasy. We docked there when we sailed on her in 2008.

Edited by Singer4Him