Mamma Mia - Allure Of The Seas

Hi all,

Looking forward to cruising on Allure for the first time in November.

I understand that after Drydock the headline show on Allure will be Mamma Mia.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can book tickets for this show? I was told that you can book 180 days in advance (we are within that now) but the show does not appear to be available to book, of course all the trips are!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Happy cruising one and all!

Hi all,

Does anyone know how far in advance you can book tickets for this show? I was told that you can book 180 days in advance (we are within that now) but the show does not appear to be available to book, of course all the trips are!

There is no set time. Sometimes shows open over 120 days in advance, sometimes less than 60 days. Keep checking the website.

Since you have now booked your tickets for Mamma Mia; would you be so kind to tell me the other main production show? I was on Allure 4 years ago ; loved it and returning Jan. 31. At that time; there were 6 shows you could book in advance so for you... or me next time, that would be Mamma Mia, Aqua show; Skating show; Comedy show ... what are the other two?

Thanks

Thanks AntiCat for answering. One more question: Blue Planet have been on for last 5 years; loved it... but thought the two major shows chanced. Sounds like it was only Mamma Mia that is replacing Chicago that is changing.

Sincere thanks for informing me. have a good cruise. I loved Allure. Will be interesting to see if DD ever comes in; guess I'm old and like the traditional main dining .

Hi all,

I will be joining you on this cruise. Head on over to our Roll Call when you have a chance. We have not yet been able to book the entertainment yet, but I know that people are checking frequently and will post on the roll call once they open the bookings up.

Hate to tell you but very very slim chance of them changing; that's why we choose Allure; not a big Cats fan and it's just started so there for 5 years. We saw hairspray also when we were on it last. Looking forward to seeing Mama Mia.