Checking on OBCs

fhmoore

If you are booked through a TA, then I don't believe so. I say this because I have two cruises booked, one through a TA and one not. For the one that isn't booked through a TA, I can see my OBC when I look at my balance due details. For the other one, I can't access my balance due since all payments are made through the TA.

Edited by bakersdozen12

Go to your cruise details. In the 'to do' list block, click on View Cruise Documents. Check Print General Information and submit. Your OBC should show on the left side of page 4 In a block under the Itemized Charges block.

It may not show the OBCs from the TA, it may only be the ones from price drops., I'm not sure about that. Mine shows my credit from booking onboard the last cruise, and the recent price match to military for the military appreciation month OBC.

I cannot see the obc from exchanging credit card points. I will see that on the ship. That happened last year also with TA gifted obc and other credit card points I exchanged for obc. I think it depends on the source of the obc.

Make sure you take confirmation emails or other documents showing what you should have. I didn't have any trouble on either cruise last year, but I was prepared, just in case.